Monday, July 30, 2007

Features that use Internet Explorer not working

Some features in Micro Niche Finder such as search for affiliates, clickbank marketplace search, domain tools lookup, etc bring up an IE browser session to display the results. I've had one report that these features aren't working.

Sounds like the IE install is buggy. I've had problems with IE in the past and this has fixed the problem 90% of the time:

This from Microsoft Knowledge Base:

To resolve this problem in Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
1. Quit all programs that are running.
2. Click Start, and then click Run.
3. Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.
4. When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded" message, click OK.

If this does not resolve the problem, repeat steps 2 through 4 for each of the following files (in step 3, replace Urlmon.dll with each of the file names below):
• Shdocvw.dll
• Actxprxy.dll
• Oleaut32.dll
• Mshtml.dll
• Browseui.dll
• Shell32.dll

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have downloaded version 2.1.4.

No more 870's.

Thank you.

Now, however, I receive the following error message before and after each request:

Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

Two clicks on the "continue" button will usually complete the request and provide the info.

Can you help, please?

Thanks,

Fred Hoffman

Unknown said...

Wow! Talk about quick response.

As usual, the problem turns out to be "operator error"; with me as the operator, of course.

Thanks for the quick "heads up" and for getting me right back on track.

Great program; great support.

Thanks again,

Fred

Barbara said...

Hello James,

I love the Micro Niche Finder tool! It's clearly a winner and probably one of the best products on the planet. You have surpassed anything on the market to-date with this product. I can't wait to use it to get started.

What's even better than this product, is your quick response EVERY time I need you to answer a question or help me with something.

Thank You James!

Barbara

brezzer1 said...

my explorer still does not work, tried your fixes, but still the same problem, can this work in firefox. if not how do i get explored to run. so far google search abd affiliated and most of the stuff to search does not work mrgreen@fastmail.fm do i need explorer 7 or higher

kiboko said...

Livie here:

I have failed to open the software. Been using it for the last 3 hours but then I cancelled a search and the computer stalled. I had to restart and since then I cant open the software. I deleted the copy I had and downloaded another but it still gives this error message:

An error occured while attempting to open SEARCHES table.

I have some deadlines.
Help,